Our company provides tourism and leisure services through Hotel Tisa, Villa Tisa, Casa Tisa and Tisa Spa Resort.
We strive to provide memorable products, services and experiences to all our customers. We are glad you are our customer and value your loyalty. We are aware that privacy is an important issue nowadays. We have developed this Policy to set out how we manage the personal data we collect from you. or about you. by browsing our website, through written or oral communications with us, when visiting our properties or from other sources.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), please refer to this Policy for detailed information on OMICRON SRL’s processing of your data. personal data.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We collect personal data at every point of contact or interaction with customers, and we may collect personal information to fulfill every aspect of our business. This personal information may include: your name, mailing address, billing address, email address, phone number, reservation information, staying at or visiting a property; participation in a membership or loyalty program; participation in a contest, sweepstakes or marketing program (even if you are not staying at our hotel); information relating to the purchase and receipt of products or services; personal characteristics, nationality, passport number and date and place of issue; payment information, such as your credit card number. payment and other billing and account information, and other billing and account details associated with mobile payments; customer preferences; marketing and communication preferences; information about vehicles you may bring to our properties; reviews and opinions about our portfolio of brands or properties (if identified or associated with you); cars or transportation services booked; groups you are associated with for your hotel stay; and other types of information you choose to provide or that we may obtain about you.
We may ask for details of common travellers, including their names and personal identification details. We may also collect conversation information, including recording or monitoring calls to customer service for quality assurance and training purposes, and other communications such as in-app messages and SMS.
In addition, we collect other personal information in certain situations, such as:
- Surveys: We may request statistical or other personal data in customer surveys.
- On-site collection:We collect additional personal information during registration/housing at our property, including information that is required by state authorities. We use video surveillance and other security measures at our property that may capture or record images of guests and visitors in public places, as well as information associated with your location. while you are on our property (via access cards and other technologies). We use video surveillance systems exclusively for the protection of our staff, guests and visitors to our properties where permitted by law. In addition, we may collect personal information associated with on-property services such as concierge services, activities and equipment rentals.
- Event Profiles: If you plan an event with us, we collect conference or event specifications, event date, number of guests, accommodation details, and for corporate events, information about your organisation. (name, annual budget and number of sponsored events per year). In addition, we collect information about guests who are part of your group or event. If you visit us as part of a group, we may hold personal information about you provided to us by the group and send you advertisements following your stay with the group or following your participation in an event, depending on your preferences and as required by law. If you visit us as part of an event, we may share personal information about you with event planners to the extent permitted by law. If you are an event planner, we may also pass information about your event to third party service providers who may advertise their services to you, to the extent permitted by law.
- Social Media: If you choose to participate in OMICRON SRL-sponsored social media activities or offers, we may collect certain information from your account. social network settings such as location, accommodations, activities, interests, photos, status updates and friends list. We may also allow you to enter contests where you have to provide photos, such as photos of your stay on our property, which you can share with people you are connected with on social media for votes, shared offers or other promotions.
In addition to the information we collect from you. directly, we can deduce information about you. depending on the information you provide to us or other information we receive.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including information from travel agents or our other partners; from social networking services that are consistent with the settings you have made for those services; and from other third party sources that are authorized by law to share your data with us. We use and distribute this information (and may add this information to other information we have on file about you) for the purposes described in this Policy.
THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ABOUT YOU.
We use your data. personal information in a number of ways, including to provide and customize the services you request and expect from OMICRON SRL, to provide you with the expected level of hospitality in your room and at our property, to administer sales promotions, and as set out in more detail below.
We are required to collect certain data, including your name, address, payment information and travel document information, in order to process your booking. Failure to provide this information will result in our inability to process your reservation.
- Conference and event planning: we can use your information to plan your conference . personal information to provide you with conference and event planning information.
- Marketing and communication:In authorized cases, we may use your personal information to provide or offer you newsletters, promotions and special offers, and other advertising messages based on any communication preferences you express. We use your information to provide in-stay messages, account alerts and booking confirmations; to send you marketing messages; and to conduct surveys, sweepstakes, raffles and other contests. We may deliver these communications via email, mail, online advertising, social media, telephone, text messaging (including SMS and MMS), notifications and other means (including on-property messaging such as in-room TV). With your consent, we use user-generated content (such as photos) from social media services to display advertisements on our website and in our apps.
- Service improvement: We may use your information to improve our services. personal data to improve OMICRON SRL services and to ensure that our website, products and services are of interest to you. We use your information personal and to provide you with the expected level of hospitality in your room and anywhere on our property. This may include providing the ability to control the technology in the room through our website or apps on personal devices.
- Email Invoice: We may use your email address to send you your hotel invoice by email. It is your responsibility. to make sure we have the correct (and preferred) email address from you. If you make a reservation for another person using your address. e-mail address, that person’s electronic invoice will be sent to your address. e-mail address.
- Data accuracy, analysis and personalisation: we may correlate your personal information with data from third party sources in order to update and analyse your information. We also rely on information from third parties to provide better and more personalised services. For example, if you connect social media or other accounts to our services, we may use this information to make your experience with us more enjoyable. with us more personally and socially, or we can share it and use it as described in this Policy.
- Profiling: to improve our services, we may use information that does not identify an individual person to divide large groups of consumers into subgroups of consumers (known as segments) based on certain types of common characteristics, such as geographic location, behavior or demographics.
- Automated decision making: we will not make decisions by purely automated means, i.e. without human involvement.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
In order to provide you with the expected level of hospitality and to provide you with the best level of service, we may share your personal information with members of the OMICRON SRL brand portfolio, our service providers and other third parties as detailed below:
- Group events or meetings: If you visit OMICRON LLC as part of a group or event, the information requested for meeting and event planning may be shared with the organizers of those meetings and events and, if applicable, with the guests organizing or attending the meeting or event.
- Business partners: We may partner with other companies to provide you with products, services or offers based on your experiences on our property and may share information appropriately with our business partners. For example, we may arrange for you to rent a car or provide other services from our business partners, and may share your information with them accordingly. We may share your personal information, such as your email address, with our travel company partners to assist them in assessing compliance with travel policies or participation in special fare plans or to engage in co-branded marketing with our travel company partners. Our partners may provide you with more relevant offers based on information we share about your experiences at our property.
- Co-sponsors of promotions: We may co-sponsor promotions, sweepstakes, raffles, competitions or contests with other companies or provide prizes for sweepstakes and contests sponsored by other companies. If you participate in these sweepstakes or contests, we may share your data. personal with the collaborating sponsor or a third party sponsor.
- On-site services:We may pass on personal information to service providers at the property, such as tour or dinner party services.
- Service providers: we rely on third parties to provide services and products on our behalf and may share your information. personal with them, as appropriate. Our service providers are contractually obligated to protect your personal information and may not use or otherwise distribute it except as required by law. We may use service providers to communicate news to you and provide promotional and transactional materials on our behalf, including online and mobile advertisements tailored to your preferences and in accordance with applicable law.
- Other: In addition, OMICRON SRL may disclose personal information to: (i) comply with applicable laws, (ii) respond to requests from government or public authorities, (iii) respect valid legal process, (iv) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of OMICRON SRL, visitors to the Site or, customers, employees or the public, (v) enable us to find available remedies or limit the damage we can sustain, (vi) to apply the contractual terms and conditions.
Because the information in the Other Information category does not personally identify you, it may be disclosed for any purpose permitted by law. In some cases, we may combine other information with personal information. If we combine other information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information under this Policy.
SPECIAL PERSONAL DATA
The term “special personal data” refers to information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life or sexual orientation, genetic information, criminal history and any other biometric data used for unique identification purposes.
In general, we do not collect such sensitive information unless it is volunteered by you. or if we are required to do so under applicable laws or regulations. We will process the health data you provide to better serve you and meet your special needs (for example, receiving medical therapies or providing disability access).
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
OMICRON SRL will take reasonable measures to:
- protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction; and
- keep personal information accurate and up to date, as appropriate.
OMICRON SRL has a strong in-house team of dedicated information security professionals who are responsible for creating, updating and managing OMICRON SRL’s security software. The OMICRON SRL team is responsible for (among other things) monitoring our systems for potential intrusions, responding to potential incidents, supporting information security at the property level, regularly reviewing and updating the security controls OMICRON SRL uses to protect data, and providing training in OMICRON SRL’s information security program.
In the event of a security incident, OMICRON SRL will notify regulators and/or consumers in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We also ask our affiliates and service providers with whom we share personal information to make reasonable efforts to keep personal information about you confidential. For online transactions, we use reasonable technological measures to protect the personal information you submit to us through our website. Unfortunately, however, no security system or internet data transmission system can guarantee the security of your data.
To protect your privacy, we recommend that you do not send us credit card numbers or any other confidential personal information via e-mail.
We will only ask for your credit card details over the phone when you make a reservation or apply for a promotional package. We will not contact you to request any type of login information. If you receive this type of request, do not respond. We ask you to notify our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by sending an email to email@example.com.
MODIFYING AND ACCESSING YOUR DATA STAFF
To the extent required by law, you may request that we inform you about the personal data we hold about you. and, where appropriate, to withdraw your consent to certain data processing activities and/or to request that your information be updated, corrected, deleted and/or stopped from being processed. personal. We will make all the necessary updates and changes within the time limit set by law. Where we are permitted by law, we may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to your request. Such requests can be submitted in writing, by email to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by physical delivery to any of our offices.
To protect your privacy, we may respond to such requests to the e-mail address you have registered or provided to us by other means. Please note that if you make such a request, we may not be able to offer you the quality and variety of services you are used to.
Also, in certain circumstances, depending on applicable law, you may ask us to stop sending personal information about you to our business partners, or you may request that OMICRON SRL stop using personal information about you, by writing to us at the e-mail address or postal address above. We will try to honour this request in accordance with the legislation in force.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We keep your data. personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes explained in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is necessary or required by applicable law. We keep the personal data collected to make reservations for our customers for three years after the end of the last stay. We also keep other personal data for shorter periods of time, if possible and if permitted by law.
We will delete your personal information as soon as possible and in a way that it cannot be retrieved or reconstructed.
If personal information is printed on paper, it will be destroyed in a secure manner, by shredding or burning the paper documents or otherwise, and if it is stored on electronic media, it will be destroyed by technical means to ensure that the information cannot be retrieved or reconstructed later.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
According to Art. 15-22 GDPR, EU and EEA resident individuals have the following rights:
The right to access, correct and delete their data
: You have the right to:
- you ask us to confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data
- receive information about how your data is processed;
- get a copy of your data. personal data;
- you ask us to update or correct your data. personal data;
- you ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances.
Right to object to data processing
You have the right to request that OMICRON SRL stops processing your data. personal data:
- for marketing activities, including profiling
- for statistical purposes
- where such processing is for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate business interests, unless we are able to demonstrate that there is a legal requirement for such processing or we need to process your personal data for the initiation, exercise or defence of legal claims
The right to restrict data processing
You have the right to request OMICRON SRL to restrict the processing of your data. personal data:
- while OMICRON SRL is evaluating or responding to a request from you. to update or correct your personal data;
- if such processing is unlawful and you do not want OMICRON SRL to delete your data;
- when OMICRON SRL no longer needs such data, but you want us to keep your data for the establishment, exercise or defence against a legal claim;
- if you have lodged an objection against the processing of data on the basis of our legitimate business interests, pending our response to this request.
If we restrict the processing of your personal data as a result of your request, we will inform you in advance about the resumption of such processing.
Requests for portability of personal data
: You have the right to request that we provide you or to a third party you designate certain personal data in a commonly used format that can be read automatically by computer systems. Please note, however, that the right of data portability only applies to personal data that we have obtained directly from you. and only if the processing is based on your consent. or is necessary to comply with a contract.
The right to withdraw your consent
: You have the right to withdraw your consent for any processing we carry out solely on the basis of your consent. (such as sending marketing materials directly to your personal email account). You can withdraw your consent to marketing activities by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in all of our marketing communications or by emailing our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
Transmission of applications
: your requests to exercise your rights can be sent electronically to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written request, signed and dated, to the company’s head office or to the reception of our hotel.
We will respond to all such requests within 30 days of receiving your request, unless there are special circumstances, in which case it may take 60 days to respond to you. We will inform you if we expect our response to take longer than 30 days. Please note, however, that certain personal data may be excluded from such rights under applicable data protection laws. In addition, we will not respond to any request unless we can properly verify the identity of the requester. We may charge you a reasonable fee for subsequent copies of the data you request.
If you have any questions about our data practices or the exercise of your rights, you can contact OMICRON SRL at the email address or our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you have provided us with your information contact details (e-mail address and/or telephone number), in accordance with your communication preferences and your consent obtained in accordance with Article 6(6). 1(a) GDPR we may inform you about products and services or invite you to events via email, online advertising, social media, WhatsApp, telephone, text messaging (including SMS and MMS), post and by other means (including by closed circuit messaging within the property, such as your TV in your room).
If you prefer not to receive any more advertising material, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe function in the emails you receive from us or you can send such a request to the hotel reception. Unsubscribe requests can take up to ten working days to take effect.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will post a link to the revised Policy on the home page of our website, and if you have registered for any of our products or services, we will notify you through a communication channel of their provision. You can find the date of the last update of the Policy by checking the link and date at the top of the Policy. Any changes to this Policy will be effective at the time the revised Policy is posted on the Site.
If you have any questions about this Policy or how OMICRON SRL processes your data. personal data or if you would like to compliment us or make a request, please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at our company’s office.
We will respond within 30 days or sooner if possible.